however, and this is my only critique… ditch those horrible slit compression bands and go v-band clamps on exhaust. You’ll never go back. And it always should have had the vibration sleeve…all mine did…
Critique away - easier to make improvements now than later. However, I’m not sure which clamps you mean. There’s only one clamp on the exhaust, the Norma clamp at the turbo pipe, and I’ve replaced the nut with a better copper lock nut. I also used the factory specified Loctite exhaust sealant that most people forget.
Never seen a 200 Tdi exhaust with a flex coupler, but they were standard on 300 Tdi. The rear pipe route is much more elegant as well and created space for a rear tank.