1995 NAS Defender 90 Soft Top -- AA Yellow -- $79,999
Purchased in 1997, she has been a part of my life for 20 years now, and truth be told, I always figured I would be her guardian till my death. As a result, she was cared for as though she would be with me for life. But the reality is that I don't really have the time to enjoy her as I would like, and the value of NAS trucks makes it impractical to use her as her designers intended, or as I intended when I purchased her back in 1997. Perhaps in time I will get back into a ROW 110 (or maybe even another 90).
I had originally intended to turn this back to stock, and then sell it. Then sell the parts separately. As life tends to be, things have been too hectic, and I haven't had a chance to take it apart, source missing stock pieces and put it back together. And honestly, I think it is pretty damn sweet the way it is set up, even if I would stand to make more turning it back to stock.
So I am offering it up as is to see if there is any interest. I'm not even sure I want to sell it, but I have some opportunities I'd like to peruse, so I will at the right price. Otherwise I will keep her.
Mileage is 34,702. That is not a typo, that is the original mileage. No judgements please, life takes its twists and turns, and as a result I haven't added as many miles over the years as anticipated. However the truck was always stored properly, and Starts, Runs, Drives well with no known issues (I've put a few thousand miles on it this summer with no issues).
There is no rust on this truck. It has been garaged for 20 years, and put away for the winter every year. No Salt Roads seen in its life time. No time spent baking in the sun, or even getting soaked in the rain. The usual areas look like new, including rust prone tire carriers, rear cross members, etc..
- Door Bottoms, Seat Boxes, external hardware all Rust free..
- Even the Door handles have no corrosion..
- Cage Padding looks new, no cracks, fading or missing chunks..
- Fluids - Redline throughout, since I purchased her in 1997
- Factory optional rear bench seat and belts
- Factory Optional A/C
- Front Headlamp surrounds changed over to '94 style
Current Modifications (Everything is bolt on, and can therefore be put back to stock if wanted, with no (or very minimal in a few cases) damage to the original truck and its value:
- Safari Gard Winch Bumper and Skid Plate
- Safari Gard Rear Bumper Corners
- Safari Gard Steering Guard
- Safari Gard Rear Fuel Tank Skid Plate
- Safari Gard Stage III Suspension with FOX Shocks and extended SS Braided Brake Lines
- 285/75-15 BFG MT?s
- Old Man Emu Steering Damper
- 1.25? Wheel Spacers to run 285 width tires without rubbing
- Safari Gard Diff Guards front and rear
- Rockware Rear Pinion Guard
- Warn XD-9000i Winch with upgraded 2/0 Gauge power and ground cables and upgraded Roller Fairlead and Hook
- Mantec Rock Sliders
- Hella e-Code Headlamps
- Headlamp Wiring Harness, no load on factory headlamp switch
- SS Door Top Studs, and SS Quick Nuts
- Safari Gard Rear Work Lamp Mount with Hella Dual Beam Worklamp
- Rear Cross Member mounted Dixon Bate Tow Jaw
- Minor Oil leaks (it?s a rover), a few drips from the T-case and the usual engine sources
- Oil cooler lines are currently removed, all parts to reinstall included
- It could use new belts and hoses, they are not original, but they have more than a few years on them
- Center Console lock is inoperable (was that way when I bought it)
- Original Bestop does have two small imperfections on the top rear from a tree branch strike (which happened on the road no less)
- Winch clutch can be a little finicky, sometimes you have to jog the motor to get it to disengage
Long Overdue - Lots of Photos: https://beta.photobucket.com/u/LRNAD90/a/10bdc9f1-0768-46af-9be5-5864faa3dd53
362.1 KB Views: 261
166.5 KB Views: 265
205.9 KB Views: 257
411.4 KB Views: 248
280.1 KB Views: 218
309.7 KB Views: 216
213.9 KB Views: 199
292.9 KB Views: 206