(2) Max Trax MK2 Sand Ladders

AdamSanta85

Selling two MaxTrax MK2 sand ladders in orange color. These have been mounted to the roof of my truck for a couple months but have not been used.

$220 + shipping ($80 off)

Thanks!
Adam

bAVDe9U.jpg

lLAfAUj.jpg

xplorutah

When's your 90 going up on BaT? Sorry, had to ask. I know you were talking about selling. I too am thinking I might go down that road, you can tell when I start selling off the hoard that is associated with any given truck I am about to sell.

That was a good deal on the ladders.

AdamSanta85

When's your 90 going up on BaT? Sorry, had to ask. I know you were talking about selling. I too am thinking I might go down that road, you can tell when I start selling off the hoard that is associated with any given truck I am about to sell.

That was a good deal on the ladders.

Believe it or not my wife talked me out of selling. She likes it too much. She never expressed her fondness until she thought I was actually going to sell it.

I think I am ordering a RTT, awning etc from Zack tomorrow and taking it on a road trip to the outer banks at the end of the month.

xplorutah

Believe it or not my wife talked me out of selling. She likes it too much. She never expressed her fondness until she thought I was actually going to sell it.

I think I am ordering a RTT, awning etc from Zack tomorrow and taking it on a road trip to the outer banks at the end of the month.

Good for you, and your wife has good taste in cars.

Don't know if Zach is selling you a Maggiolina Airtop, but that is what I have, and for a sleeping compartment it is where its at. I stress "compartment". The RTT's that are more tent like certainly have some desirable features that make living with them a bit easier.

AdamSanta85

Don't know if Zach is selling you a Maggiolina Airtop, but that is what I have, and for a sleeping compartment it is where its at. I stress "compartment". The RTT's that are more tent like certainly have some desirable features that make living with them a bit easier.

Ah I wish, that thing is beyond my budget but looks sweet. If we end up getting a lot of use out of the tent, than maybe we can upgrade to something like that in the future.

Jeff B

The outer banks of North Carolina?

If that's true, you will go right past the 8th wonder of the world...Robert Davis's garage....

Where Mercedes conversions have taken place.... and 292 conversions are underway...

:D

rlynch356

Just got back from ocracoke... a
Don?t miss place Adam.
d23a2001d6319d89a93ae9cb74338949.jpg

Don?t forget to get a compressor- if your on the beach you?ll be airing down a lot (we just left both trucks at 18psi for the week since we were staying in a cottage)

Bring your tow strap as well - pulled a number of people out, and fixed a 110
Crazy fun week

I?m looking for another set of max tracks if anyone has them

Black preferably..