19J injector pump leak

Atpick

Anyone have a link to a document detailing a Lucas CAV injector pump rebuild for a 19J. Didn?t find it in the workshop manuals and can?t really find anything good on my searches online. I have a leak from the top of the pump on the throttle linkage. Wondering if there is a seal that I can replace on there. Trying to find a rebuild kit as well. I have another pump that I might be able to salvage parts from but I suspect the seals are in the same condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dro

Illustrious
I was told by a shop that rebuilding these are a PITA.

I forget the shop's name... Doug C recommended them. They are in Richmond VA

Dan kemper

Founding Member
Callsign: KK6ECF
Not a 19j but blue ridge did a wonderful job on my 300 IP and I believe Elton drives a 200 tdi

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
Not a 19j but blue ridge did a wonderful job on my 300 IP and I believe Elton drives a 200 tdi

He does, a gorgeous green 200 tdi 109. Elton is the parts counter guy, Richard is "the man" in the injection shop.
Elton daily drives a 98 LSE d1. He's also got a thing for ancient three wheel Morgan Aero's. He's got a couple of those and a very forgiving/cool wife.

Since the OP is looking for parts and tech drawings you might try giving Elton a call. These guys rock.

Atpick

He does, a gorgeous green 200 tdi 109. Elton is the parts counter guy, Richard is "the man" in the injection shop.
Elton daily drives a 98 LSE d1. He's also got a thing for ancient three wheel Morgan Aero's. He's got a couple of those and a very forgiving/cool wife.

Since the OP is looking for parts and tech drawings you might try giving Elton a call. These guys rock.

Awesome thanks guys. I?ll give him a call, I?m out in Cali but perhaps he can help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitherial

Not sure how legible this is, but here is a parts diagram:

Attachments

• Lucas-DPS-Pump.jpg
    Lucas-DPS-Pump.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 881