LT95 Overdrive

Driver8

Good working order LT95 overdrive (Fairey / Superwinch) with brand new coupling / clutch sleeve. Includes all shims, linkage and shifter. The linkage was originally for RHD. I cobbed on a system for LHD which worked ok, so this could be used on RHD or LHD. This linkage is set up to come up thru the top of the seatbox and the shifter ends up between the driver?s seat and cubby box, but an extension can be fabricated to have the shifter mount on the face of the seatbox if desired.

This had a slight leak at the gasket where the selector shaft moves in and out of the case. It may have leaked elsewhere but the selector shaft is the spot I noticed. I don?t know what else to say about this other than it worked fine and was quiet. I already had RRC transfer case gearing in my 110 and rarely leave town or dirt roads so I almost never used this when it was installed ? but I kept it topped off so it never ran low on oil.

This won?t fit Series trucks or 5 speed Defenders. This is specific to the 4 speed used in early to mid 80?s Defenders, Stage 1?s, RRC?s and 101 FC?s.

Having a hard time putting a value on this since there are so few of these around to compare sales prices. The only listing I can find is from 2014 where one apparently went for $950 http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ive-53977.html

I am going to say $850 plus shipping.

Attachments

• OD1.jpg
    OD1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 499
  • OD2.jpg
    OD2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 360

Driver8

Still available.
Two things I have learned when talking to interested parties:
1. On a 101FC you would need to fabricate or buy different shift lever linkage. Does not look like a big deal. You might be able to figure out a way to connect a cable to this linkage.
2. Will not work on a 6x6 Perentie even though it has a LT95. The PTO output needed for the OD is used to power the 3rd axle.