Rear LH Side Storage Locker thoughts

LazyRabbit

There are a couple companies that sell this, like terrafirma and nakatanenga.
I see these boxes installed on a few rigs, but i can't find reviews or Yeas or Neahs about it. I assume the reason is once installed it fits the bill and people are happy with it.
I'm just wondering if anyone on the board has a box installed and if they like and how the install process was. I know its simple piece of kit, but i like doing getting more information on it.

https://www.nakatanenga.de/en/other...ss-steel-black-powder-coated-on-the-back-left

Seitenstaubox-Defender.jpg
Seitenstaubox-Defender-schwarz.jpg
Tf886-Terrafirma-Side-Storage-Lockers-Land-Rover-Defender.jpg

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Pretty ugly. I'd rather have a Front Runner water tank behind there. Those are a game-changer.

LR Max

Series exmod 109s have a locker inside, behind the rear wheel well. Might want to consider that. Quite nice to store crap you always carry with you.

rlynch356

I am on the fence with the Idea of this - but it would work in place of the exhaust cut out i have there (the exhaust is routed through the rear quarter for clearance but that not going to be the point of this truck so i'd like to do something useful with it. The water tank is a must have item but i think the front runner one is only 9.5g , ideally i would like to have 2x that - so the safari-equipt one could be the answer.
Does anyone have a Nakatanenge box installed?