1995 Land Rover Defender 90 6.2ltr, 403hp LS Swap

One ten

Thought I would put this out there a little early. My truck will be ready for sale in about 2-3 weeks. PM me if you know anyone who might be interested. I'll put up some more pics when it's totally done. Just wrapping up some loose ends now.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/land-rover/defender-90/2111453.html

1995 Land Rover Defender NAS SW with Gen. IV 6.2 liter LS swap.
This vehicle has just undergone an extensive restoration and upgrade. It's ALMOST complete. It will be ready for sale towards the end of May 2018 at which point I will post some pics of the finished product (first pic is not actual vehicle). The inspiration for this project came from the Land Rover works 70th edition vehicles. I don't claim this to be an exact replica of those vehicles, more of a tribute to them: https://media.landrover.com/en-us/n...nches-v8-edition-celebrate-70th-anniversary-0
-This truck came from the factory with about 185hp. It now has more than double the original horse power as well as an automatic transmission. If you've never driven a Defender with over 400hp it will knock your socks off. It's a blast to drive.
-New paint. Powder coated seatbox, floor boards, roll cage parts and bumpers. 5 brand new 285/75/16 BFG KO2 all terrain tires on ?Sawtooth? rims. New Terrafirma rock sliders. New windshield and gasket. New Puma bonnet. New Kenwood stereo. Tinted windows.
- Dakota Digital instrument cluster and new TD5 style dash. Nas seats. New carpet. Tuffy locking center console. Lokar shifter.
-Engine is a 2013 L94 6.2 ltr V-8 which is a Gen IV aluminum cylinder block with High-flow L92- style aluminum cylinder heads, Camshaft phasing, E85 flex-fuel capability, High-flow intake manifold with acoustic shell, Advanced electronic throttle control, 58X ignition system, 403 horsepower (301 kW) at 5,700 rpm, 417 lb.-ft. of torque (565 Nm) at 4,300 rpm
-The engine is mated to a 6L80 six speed automatic transmission. Both engine and trans have 54k miles on them. The engine/ trans swap was done with parts/adapters and advice from Nick Markiw in San Diego.
- It has a brand new Speartech wiring harness and reflashed trans TCM and engine ECM including a neutral safety switch. The throttle is drive by wire via C6 Corvette gas pedal.
- It has a new brake master cylinder and booster, stainless flexible brake lines. Resealed steering box and transfer box. All new rubber hoses and fluids. Hooker exhaust manifolds, custom Y pipe, cat back Magnaflow exhaust. Axles are stock 24 spline Land Rover.
- DISCLOSURES
-This is a rust free Southern California truck with a clean title but did have an engine/interior fire at one point in its life, hence the complete restoration. Though a late model engine has been swapped into this vehicle, the emission controls have been designed to match closely as possible what came on the vehicle originally. The vehicle came from the factory with 2 catlytic converters and it now has 2 catlytic converters. It came with two O2 sensors, it now has 4. It still retains the original fuel emissions equipment which includes a evaporative emissions separator by the fuel tank and a charcoal cannister and purge valve in the engine bay. I don't guarantee that this will pass the emissions regulations or standards where you live, so please do you're own research on the laws in your locality. The vehicle did pass the smog testing necessary for registration for me here in Clark county, NV. This vehicle is being sold ?as is? with no warranties.
Price: $109,000

Jeff B

If this truck is anything like your previous builds, I?d say the asking price is well worth it....

GLWS

One ten

Thanks! I think the pics of it when it’s complete will really help it sell. I welcome test drives too. One good 4 wheel burnout should sell anyone on the LS swap

One ten

Attachments

• 2904004B-80A0-43BD-B8A2-9BBB89D28DE3.jpg
    2904004B-80A0-43BD-B8A2-9BBB89D28DE3.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 357

One ten

#169/500 NAS 95 Defender 90 New pics, rear seat

I decided to put the original freestyles back on for a more "NAS" look. I'm also installing a ST bench seat and seatbelts in the back to make it a little more family friendly. On EBay now.

Clean title, 403 HP 6.2 ltr L94, 6 speed auto, Dakota Digital dash, no leaks, LOTS of new parts, drives like a bat out of hell.

$79,995 obo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Land-R...BbVjoY&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• IMG_6941.jpg
    IMG_6941.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_6947.jpg
    IMG_6947.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 252