Curb alert - Free '97 NAS SW arles blue doors

Smob

Free to a good home or going to the dump - NAS doors - see pics. Scratches on the front, rust on the back, but basically fine to use for reskinning or parts or destruction during trail runs. You can pick them up at my place or at the Starbucks around the corner. Caveats: Not going to ship under any circumstances, or take them to the UPS/Fedex store, not packing them up in any fashion. You come get them. Otherwise, they get taken by the county junk people in the next few weeks. Which I would really hate to do.

I gave away some stuff in the past and people ended up selling it - would prefer that these go for free to someone who is doing an economy resto or as I said, blasted for fun on a trail rig. Reselling would be douchey. Happy to hold these within reason but likely first person to show up (if anyone is somehow interested) can take them.

Attachments

• IMG_2751.JPG
    IMG_2751.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2752.JPG
    IMG_2752.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 222

Smob

id like these to restore - i'm in Burke, work in Mclean.

BURKE - LOL. I got the majority of my speeding tickets in Burke, when I was growing up in Annandale.

They're yours - just let me know when you want to stop by, I'm in Mclean near Marymount U/Chesterbrook.

Edit: Licked by Adam