defendersource dead??

Roverman2010

Well it has taken me 15 tries to log onto the other site, ifs its "not data base errors" it just freezes up. I give up

Vasily

the d-90.com site is so nostalgic for me. I was too young and poor to own a defender, but I would read the stories and check out the owner's rigs, then PM them for more photos!

The Dro

Illustrious
the d-90.com site is so nostalgic for me. I was too young and poor to own a defender, but I would read the stories and check out the owner's rigs, then PM them for more photos!
Was... nostalgic. Now... nauseating.

The level of stupidity has gone telenovelas style...

Red90

Back in the olden days, before the internet destroyed the world...there were just as many stupid people around. But, those people did not have an audience beyond a few close friends. When you say or do something stupid in person, you are either shut down or the others walk away. You knew that there were all these idiots out there, but you did not need to hear what they had to say. Now, these people are propped up by others of their kind and have an audience. Because of this, it seems they are more common.

You can't fix stupid, but you can learn to ignore it.

The Dro

Illustrious
Back in the olden days, before the internet destroyed the world...there were just as many stupid people around. But, those people did not have an audience beyond a few close friends. When you say or do something stupid in person, you are either shut down or the others walk away. You knew that there were all these idiots out there, but you did not need to hear what they had to say. Now, these people are propped up by others of their kind and have an audience. Because of this, it seems they are more common.

This is so true... It's sad.

Now all the ignored idiots have a platform... The best part of the news is reading the comments bellow... it's hilarious.

Vasily

This is so true... It's sad.

Now all the ignored idiots have a platform... The best part of the news is reading the comments bellow... it's hilarious.

I can?t read the comments. They cause me to lose the little hope in humanity that I have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ

Yep, this is pretty much right. I don't think we live in a more 'sinful' generation or time, it's just that so many people are so willing, and able, and clamoring for the attention that their bad behavior can get through things like the Internet. It used to be that our bad behavior was mostly kept quiet, and a public face was what the public knew.

I read through the whole post and still don?t know what happened. Did I miss something? Why is it down? My whole build thread is over there.

LazyRabbit

I still go on their fairy regularly, but the setup is far inferior. Especially for
Mobile. But a few times the site
has become unstable
Because of pop up ads