Group Buy: Demer Box Pelican Case Bluetooth Speaker

Tbaumer

Technical Excellence Contributor
This thing charges my phone, ties in to phone calls on the speakers, sounds good playing tunes with Bluetooth or cord, is waterproof, has storage and looks good in my 110, that doesn't do any of those things without it (okay, it has storage).
Don't wreck it for me - I like it!

Josh-man

Updated DemerBox Group Buy!! Killer Deal!!

I'm cross posting this group buy as I did with the last one...

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys!

Thanks for the notes from those of you who have asked to resurrect another group buy... I had the chance to catch up with the DemerBox guys again and asked if they would be willing to run another group buy special for the Rover world?they were stoked! A lot of happy rover fans of the DemerBox now.

Since the last group buy, they have upgraded to the latest Bluetooth technology getting nearly 100 feet of range and a 50 hour battery life to play music and charge your stuff! Insane?

Soooo, between now and midnight on Feb 10th, you can enter code ROVERBOX when you check out for our deal. They offered Defender Source $279 this round with free shipping! No rover sticker this round though! These sell all day on Amazon and the Demerbox website for $350.

Past group buy participants, feel free to chime in on your feedback of the DemerBox. Absolutely buying a second/third for the boats?. Hit up @demerbox to check out the latest too. They have a great feed and killer Amazon reviews.

https://demerbox.com/collections/speakers will take you directly to the store link.

Happy to answer any questions too, to the best of my ability! Some fun pics below. The floating blue box has the newest switch/logo also...[/FONT]
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073786111 1 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style>

Attachments

• black front cutout2_preview.jpg
    black front cutout2_preview.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 240
  • blue demer new logo.jpeg
    blue demer new logo.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 234
  • demerbox_front_orange_1.jpg
    demerbox_front_orange_1.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 232
  • charging.jpeg
    charging.jpeg
    702.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DemerBox front OD GREEN_preview.jpeg
    DemerBox front OD GREEN_preview.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 248
  • hg5NWNhU.jpeg
    hg5NWNhU.jpeg
    460.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:

Tbaumer

Technical Excellence Contributor
I use mine all the time. The sound quality is holding up well. Bought an orange one for my adult son - Oregon State team color.

uc4me

Thanks for pulling this together again Josh. I'll be getting one before the deadline!

Josh-man

You guys are welcome- getting a great deal of traction across the boards. Happy to get a deal for ya'll.

Toyrover

Picked up an orange one to rock out in the garage, and various rivers with no stereo. Love it so far!!! Thank you for sharing