Husky 10K roller fairlead

mike26

Looking to put a roller fairlead on a Husky 10K I recently picked up. Figured I'd see if anyone happened to have a decent shape used one laying around before I order a new one.

mike26

where is the emoji for the guy shrugging his shoulders.... How much are you wanting for it? and where is shipping coming from that I should be concerned with?

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
I'm in Oregon, 97089.

I think it might be a Warn, I'll take a look when I get home. But I'm going to rope, so I don't need to put it on my truck. It is used, but I can't think of any reason why it isn't still in perfect shape. I'll get pics.

mike26

I'm in Oregon, 97089.

I think it might be a Warn, I'll take a look when I get home. But I'm going to rope, so I don't need to put it on my truck. It is used, but I can't think of any reason why it isn't still in perfect shape. I'll get pics.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the roller fairlead that bolts to the Husky winches is different from the standard rollers. I think it has to be specifically for the Huskys

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
This one does not actually bolt to the winch. It bolts to the bumper, or winch mount. The line just runs through it from 2" out in front of the spool.

Roverman2010

I got one super cheap a few months ago, thinking amazon but will look up the receipt. Yes the husky roller has four holes in it for fitting.

mike26

I got one super cheap a few months ago, thinking amazon but will look up the receipt. Yes the husky roller has four holes in it for fitting.

Awesome, yeah if you could let me know where you found it at for a good price I would appreciate it.

DiscoDavis

There are two types of husky roller fairleads that exist

one is a standard type that looks basically like the warn designs, etc.

the other is a slimmer one with skinnier rollers and a lower profile

Roverman2010

I'm in Oregon, 97089.

Your best using Roller for rope

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
Callsign: KN4JHI
I'm in Oregon, 97089.

As others have mentioned, a Warn fairlead will not work on a Husky. The Husky setup is totally different from a standard winch.

If you want to trader, I've got a Superwinch aluminum fairlead I would trade for a roller. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Roverman2010

I got it from Superwinch themselves (I think?) on their sale web site, but was cheap. See Jegs has it listed at $75ish. Try them still looking for receipt..

You should be able to re-drill a non husky one to suit.

Edit, did find the pt#8584