NoVa Happy Hour - 3rd Thurs Monthly

The Dro

Illustrious
I don't see why we cannot have this thread here since we are one of the oldest running Rover Happy Hours in the country. :)

Kilroys Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ravensworth Shopping Center
5250-A Port Royal Rd.
Springfield, VA, 22151

Starts at 5 ish until the last doode leaves

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
It should be the goal of every self respecting LR owner to attend one of these. One day I’ll make the trip out to attend one for sure.

85RED110

Happy Hour is today, folks. Don't let the monsoon scare you. Come share some beers.

Kent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ontheway

I?m parked in the middle of the lot... no other rovers yet. are there folks already inside who drove their reliable/dry cars or am I to take ?5ish? to heart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85RED110

I'm inside. There seems to be a wedding reception on the patio out back. Come find the lonely guy in the restaurant side.

Kent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Dro

Illustrious
I?m parked in the middle of the lot... no other rovers yet. are there folks already inside who drove their reliable/dry cars or am I to take ?5ish? to heart?

Go inside the tent... I should be there in 20 minutes. My commute is brutal.

1of40

No can do again this month. I can’t remember the last time work wasn’t standing in the way of a Thursday night HH.

JimC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy crap, I’m just getting my feet under me here in NOVA and I find that the HH is literally minutes from my house. Sweet. Hope to see you guys next Thursday!

NPT90

Holy crap, I?m just getting my feet under me here in NOVA and I find that the HH is literally minutes from my house. Sweet. Hope to see you guys next Thursday!

Maybe I will mosey out there and drop off this oil cooler.

Ontheway

Doh! Maybe next time. I?ll go ahead and add the next one to my calendar