Anybody have a MaxTrax hookup?

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping to order a set of black MaxTrax this week. They are $299 everywhere and I found a 5% off coupon and free shipping from ok4wd.com. Anybody know of a better in stock option?

Thanks

xplorutah

Adam on "the other site" has a group buy going...I think your deal with 5% off might be about the same deal.

Ray_G

Dave; hit me on gmail (ray.gerber@gmail.com). I have a source that has them in stock in black-I'm 90% sure. Will link you up via email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbaumer

Technical Excellence Contributor
AdamSanta85 on Dsource put together a group buy on Maxtrax, but it isn't much of a savings, he asks that price not be posted anywhere & you PM him for contact details.

Ray_G

For all; since shipping is what it is for these (they are bulky, and not particularly light as it related to mailing) and given vendor realities of pricing: if you wanted a set and wanted to RURR them, lemme know. I can easily get them back to D.C. for follow on movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Guys,
Totally off topic but it has become germane to this situation.

Three things drive traffic to a board like NAS-ROW:
Sales ads
Group buys
Build threads

Posting there but not here helps corporate America and their ad sales revenue.
Posting both places helps both equally
Posting here help our little mom and pop forum. (Chris usually chooses who gets to play mom or pop)

If you like the other place and the way they run their board then by all means support them. If you like NAS-ROW and want to help us grow please help bring traffic our way. Chris and I pay out of our own pockets to keep this place going. Our only reward is to see increased traffic, that is how we measure our success.

AdamSanta85

Figured I would post up since Dave's post is the result of a thread I had made on DefenderSource instead of here. He's right it should have been made here, screw big corporate. I didn't give it much thought initially and meant no harm or ill will by it. I just wanted to try to get us (Defender owners) a better deal on some sweet sand ladders. If anyone can get a better deal than what I was able to find, all the better. Post it up in the new thread I just made here.