Copley Motorcars / Adam introduction

copleymotorcars

Hello all. It was suggested I make a post here to introduce myself as many of you of course know Stu, or perhaps Keith, or Roman that have been with the company over the years.

I'll gratuitously copy/paste my bio from our webpage:

I?m Adam Check and I have an unwavering passion for Land Rovers. This began during my childhood with a succession of Range Rovers and Discoverys in our family and grew as I was exposed to the different Series and Defender models via the regional Land Rover enthusiasts? club during the late 90?s. My peers had posters of athletes on their bedroom walls; mine were adorned with NAS Defender 90s .

This passion developed into a career and I?ve enjoyed multiple positions with Land Rover dealerships, including as a professional mechanic and leading salesperson. Most recently, I?ve been with a series of successful software companies in the Boston area but have made a return to my roots, doing what I love.

My own Land Rover stable includes a ?72 Series III and ?94 Discovery 5-speed, both of which are daily-driven to Copley Motorcars from my home in rural Bolton that I share with my wife Rebecca, our daughter Morgan, and two dogs. You can find us at various Land Rover events and rallies across the northeast.

Many of you here know me. I recently joined the team at Copley to strengthen our Defender business and look forward to increasing our participation in the community, including having a presence at events on the east coast.

Please don't hesitate to send a message or email any time.

Adam