RRC Knightsbridge Overland seat covers Group Buy

D90Overkill

I'm also putting together a group buy for some of the most durable seat covers you'll ever see. These are what I would refer to as "Equipment Level" seat covers. The price includes both front and rear seats, retaining both full functionality and fitment for most, if not all, years of Range Rover Classics.

https://knightsbridgeoverland.com/collections/expedition-seat-covers

Formerly Kexby Limited, Knightsbridge Overland is owned by my personal friend, and longtime forum member, John Edelmann (Jedelmann) who bought the company and found a way to improve upon an otherwise superior product. He's generously offered these to us for a group buy price of:

Any Black, Tan or Grey, Non-Tactical for $583 shipped.

Any Black, Tan or Grey, Tactical for $648 shipped.

I'm not trying to overwhelm you with options, but rather, trying to make sure that you get exactly what you are after. The Wet Okole's are designed to look like (or hide in my case) your worn RRC seats, while the Knightsbridge Overland covers are meant to stand up to true expedition travel. Both are great products that have been engineered for a specific purpose.

Please simply reply to this thread with specifics on color and options. We need at least 10 orders to get this deal.

I'm in for 1 tactical in Tan.
(These will be seat covers for my seat covers!) ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 218