RRC Wet Okole seat covers Group Buy

D90Overkill

Based off of the interest expressed by members following some of the RRC build threads, I'm coordinating another group buy of the Neoprene Wet Okole seat covers for the Range Rover Classic.

These will be the EXACT same covers Joel (Crown14) used in his well executed 1995 RRC restoration (on DS) as I am working off of his ordering sheet from Wet Okole. However, this time around, all color options are available as well as prior year fitment. Pricing for this round will be $550 shipped.

Last batch wound up costing $450 per set with taxes and bulk drop shipping to me, so their price has really only gone up $25 to total $475 plus shipping to your door. I packaged everything up as efficiently and effectively as possible last round and it still averaged $75. So this deal is pretty skin tight and I'm in for two! ;-)

Anyone interested? Obviously this is posted in the other obvious venues.

Please specify the number of sets and color options if requesting a deviation and respond below via the thread, not pm.

All the best-Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1044.JPG
    IMG_1044.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1043.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_6314.jpg
    IMG_6314.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 206

belgian

I like how you referenced Joel's 1995 RRC restoration.
Whenever I need motivation to work on my classics, I read that thread start to finish.