RSB Rocksliders and Products for Dixon Fabrication.

Daddymow

If they want to go political and post up snarky BS about The President of the United States then no thank you, I won't do business with them. No hostility.

globallandrovers

Now your just being childish, that Mickey and Donald picture was sent to me by a republican friend of mine. I thought it was funny, as did he. He voted for trump, and I have no problem with what Trump is trying to do. Try not to be so sensitive.

CDN38

Well, it's pretty much overboard world wide. Media, and social media is forcing it's opinions on us, and we can't escape it. Even though I am your neighbour, and will be effected in some way by who ever runs the US, the nation has spoken, there's a new ELECTED leader, so be it. I say let the man do his job.

I think many people outside the US are not 100% understanding on how much of a "hot button" topic this is, and just how it's dividing the country. Basically, I don't think people are really thinking of the real content of this stuff that's going around, especially in social media. We are being "de-sensitized" to it by over exposure.

This is a board to talk about our trucks, it's our common bond. I don't think it's a good place for a political debate. Julian probably didn't think about offeninding anyone by posting that image. I know him personally, politics isn't anything I associate with him at all, he's just got a whacky sense of humour.

May I remind you that you posted a political comment on my members truck page, I didn't pass judgement on you for that.

The_Vermonster

This is a board to talk about our trucks, it's our common bond. I don't think it's a good place for a political debate.

I think it needs to end right here. I can get asinine political shit on Reddit and Facebook. I can't talk to them about my addiction and talk to fellow sufferers.

Daddymow

Me being childish or not I guess I am just tired of the political hate and violence I am barraged with everyday in all forms of media since the election.

Roverman2010

One of us could measure it, but it might be easier to have someone here make something similar.

I like the idea of a rear winch on my hybrid.

There is a forum member (the other forum) that has all the jigs to make up North American spec rear step bumpers for your import Land Rovers.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
I hope it is not the same guy who welded this:

Attachments

• IMG_7316.jpg
    IMG_7316.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3629.jpg