R380 Tunnel and Flange

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
The tunnel has gotten a bunch cheaper new than it was used a few years ago. RN stocks them.

MountainD

Technical Excellence Contributor
Yeah--RN has a good price on the proline one. Plus i like Rovers north. Particularly Zack.

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
The tunnel has gotten a bunch cheaper new than it was used a few years ago. RN stocks them.

Made in America.
They went NLA/obsolete with Land Rover and I needed several so my friend in manufacturing is making them in Ohio and selling them to/through Rovers North. Exact replica of the original, just without the molded foam on the underside.
Y'all buy a lot of them, the break even on the mold etc for the project is a good ways down the road and I'm kind of on the hook for convincing him it was a good idea.

Red90

Made in America.
They went NLA/obsolete with Land Rover....

So the genuine ones shown at the various vendors other than RN do not actually exist or are the ones you had made being sold in the UK as well?

Part number is ADF710070 for reference.

Uncle Douglas

Many part no's show a price and usually say "not in stock" and estimated timeline "as available from Land Rover".

Try ordering one.

I ordered three from LR Direct last fall and they cancelled and refunded my order stating part was not available from Land Rover. Then I tried to special order through RN and was told that wasnt possible. YMMV

Red90

I understand but usually on NLA items there are only a few places showing it. On this item most places show it for sale.

Uncle Douglas

I think the caveot is Land Rovers parts system still showing the part no's with no comment.

Same issue holds true for the td5 dash parts that elude me. Think I have finally found them, order them and pay for them only to have the order cancelled two days later and refunded because the parts are not avail/ obsolete from Land Rover. Land Rover have taken not supporting parts for a model beyond a few model years to a whole new level. You cannot buy several parts for a 2006 td5 lhd dash

Z.G

xty4mGI.png