Converting 60/40 Bench to Single Seats

FlyersFan76

I currently have a 60/40 bench seat and in order for me to use the exmoor classic high back seats I need to reuse the bases from a single seat set up.

The premium seats have there own bases so this isn't a problem.

Are the single seat bases easy enough to find second hand or at least fabricate?

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
Going to have to follow this, and ask for pics. I want high backs as well, and I may even be interested in converting to something like front bucket seats placed in the rear. But this is for another day.

4RF RDS

I installed two front seats and a cubby in my middle row seat a year ago. It was rather simple really. I had to destroy my bench but the frame base was perfect and the seat rails bolted to it no issues. Its very comfy and much better than the bench. Worthwhile mod in my opinion.

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
I installed two front seats and a cubby in my middle row seat a year ago. It was rather simple really. I had to destroy my bench but the frame base was perfect and the seat rails bolted to it no issues. Its very comfy and much better than the bench. Worthwhile mod in my opinion.

Do you have any pics of finished product? And maybe anything along the way to getting it done?