Tithonus Wolf PVC top supports

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I'm trying to find the two support bars/spreaders that support the top of my PVC soft top between the B/C and C/D pillars. Used is fine. Shipped to 66503.

The Dro

Illustrious
Chris,

I have several Tithonus hard top parts... Can you post a picture of what you need?

P

nas90tdi

Seems like he is referring to these.

Jumping on Chris' thread here, but, do you happen to have any of the main hoops? Preferably the rear one?

Attachments

• 2017-03-06 10.36.31.jpg
    2017-03-06 10.36.31.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 238

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Seems like he is referring to these.

Jumping on Chris' thread here, but, do you happen to have any of the main hoops? Preferably the rear one?

Yep, I need that arched piece that goes across. Two of them.

Is there a part number?

nas90tdi

I do not see one on mine. All the other parts of the cage have part numbers stamped on them. But, no such luck for the small bars.

safarihp

I have many of the standard cross bars, but technically the Titonus ones are different and NLA. The standard ones should work I would think but have never tried.

steinhnj

Chris, did you ever find these? I'm on the hunt...soft top season is right around the corner.

uc4me

looks like there are 4 or 5 of us that need these 2 tonnaeu bars. Doug, would it makes sense to make a batch up?

((I'm also on the hunt for the Over-the-door panels, header rail, B-post, rubber seal needed to convert my Tith to a soft top for summer.

This place is making up new pieces/parts but shipping may be cost prohibitive. http://www.allwheeltrim.co.uk/Frames.html#header-rail))

Noyac40

If anyone does a batch up, I would be interested as well. Need header rail, gutters and alpine bow type bar across b pillars.

The Dro

Illustrious
Speaking of that webpage... Anyone knows the part number for these? I need a handful of them.

Dro

Attachments

• Sv-90-12.jpg
    Sv-90-12.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 198

uc4me

dont know p/n's but just heard from Kim Johnson at AllWheelTrim.co.uk that they are re-making more overdoor and back of door panels and couple mos out! yikes). Still awaiting to find the availability of the 2 cross bars for a Tithonus. Search continues.

not sure if Chris found a set per his initial post?

steinhnj

looks like there are 4 or 5 of us that need these 2 tonnaeu bars. Doug, would it makes sense to make a batch up?

((I'm also on the hunt for the Over-the-door panels, header rail, B-post, rubber seal needed to convert my Tith to a soft top for summer.

This place is making up new pieces/parts but shipping may be cost prohibitive. http://www.allwheeltrim.co.uk/Frames.html#header-rail))

I made these with a conduit bender and $25 worth of conduit. Then welded some tabs. Makes the top much quieter on the highway. By much quieter, I mean from hurricane to tropical storm.

Attachments

• Soft Top Alpine Bars.jpg
    Soft Top Alpine Bars.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 222