Refurb Garmin 5" GPS w/ Dashcam $110

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
Thought this was pretty cool for old school dash mount GPS. Not a bad deal on a Garmin 5" GPS w/ built in Dashcam. Good reviews on Amazon.

Garmin 50LMT at BuyDig Clip Coupon Code CLARA on site.

• Innovative 5.0-inch navigator with built-in dash cam that continuously records your drive and saves video on impact
  • Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime? map updates and lifetime traffic?
  • Integrated camera allows for Forward Collision Warning3, Lane Departure Warning? and more
  • Smart features keep you connected while driving, including Bluetooth? hands-free calling4, voice-activated navigation and smartphone notifications5
  • Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more

product-image.jpg

Red90

If you don't mind spending a bit more, a refurbished Nuvicam is nicer for this type of device. Much higher resolution.

pmatusov

Technical Excellence Contributor
Callsign: AK6PM
The current Garmin I have may be my last one.
I am not sure what do they do with their maps, but there is far more paved-road support and far less off-pavement coverage than a decade ago.
An old GPS III+ was showing tiny roads in Death Valley that new unit is not aware of.

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
The current Garmin I have may be my last one.
I am not sure what do they do with their maps, but there is far more paved-road support and far less off-pavement coverage than a decade ago.
An old GPS III+ was showing tiny roads in Death Valley that new unit is not aware of.

I had a Garmin something or other that I used to put on my dash in the Disco. Was great for off-road use. Good contrasting colors. Did what you WANTED IT TO DO!...... and it got stolen from the cubby box. Never have liked any GPS since. Those were the good days.