1991 Land Rover Defender 90

AdamSanta85

Looks Great Adam! You have done a very nice job of NAS(ifying) it! I like it..

Haha thanks. I would like to think of it as more European Domestic Market then NAS like. I think the only NAS item on the truck is the seat material and front door speaker spacers. I had a NAS steering wheel but that has been replaced with the Euro leather version.

LRNAD90

Haha thanks. I would like to think of it as more European Domestic Market then NAS like. I think the only NAS item on the truck is the seat material and front door speaker spacers. I had a NAS steering wheel but that has been replaced with the Euro leather version.

Looking at the photos it was the External to internal Cage, seats, center console, wheel (in photos), rear step bumper..

However you slice it, Looking Good!

AdamSanta85

Installed OME springs

SAEppu0.jpg

Mounted MaxTrax

wmzREi9.jpg

Installed Dynamat Hoodliner

icu2LBC.jpg

TfVrmnL.jpg

Received Perei reverse/fog to replace Wipac style LED's. Ordered Weather pack connectors will install soon.

H7Fo1kp.jpg

chuckc4

Super! I know it is a small thing but I love the Euro rear light guards!!!

Last edited:

Bostondave

Looks great. Have you considered clear lens protectors for the Hellas? More convenient to be able to fire them on when desired.

Do you think it would have been difficult to install the Hoodliner without removing the whole assembly from the truck?

AdamSanta85

Looks great. Have you considered clear lens protectors for the Hellas? More convenient to be able to fire them on when desired.

Do you think it would have been difficult to install the Hoodliner without removing the whole assembly from the truck?

I have been giving clear covers a thought. I was coming off the beach at night the other day and while I didn't need them, it would have been nice to have lights on, but I didn't feel like getting out and taking the covers off.

I do not think the Hoodliner would have come out as good as it did with the hood on the truck. Taking the hood off only takes a couple seconds since it just lifts off with zero tools. Now that I have taken it on and off multiple times, I know how to do it by myself without any help. Definitely take the hood off. Definitely use a helper the first time until you get the hang of it. While it is off grease the little plastic bush things that it slides into as they can make an annoying rattle that you will think is coming from the dashboard.

I took it for a good ride last night. Hoodliner definitely made a bit of difference. The injector noise is muffled now, and the turbo is a lot quieter.

Jeff B

More details on the rear LEDs.
I have the Wipacs; did not buy mine/ came with a project.

AdamSanta85

More details on the rear LEDs.
I have the Wipacs; did not buy mine/ came with a project.

Not too much to it. The Perei reverse/rear fog look more like the OEM tail light than the Wipac style. Perei doesn't make LED lights for ROW indicators, and the Wipac indicators look good and OEM enough to me.

Here is what my current reverse light looks like. Minor detail thing.

1140.jpg

Wipac extreme example
696.jpg