San Antonio

mgreenspan

Founding Member
What is the shop? It looks like it's just a storage unit with parts in it. They weren't around when I lived there back in 2012 who/whatever they are.

The Dro

Illustrious
What is the shop? It looks like it's just a storage unit with parts in it. They weren't around when I lived there back in 2012 who/whatever they are.
Dunno... I saw a part that I want and wanted to know if they can be trusted. ;)

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I'm from San Antonio. It's been a while since I lived in town but the shop in question used to be run by Brett Gilbert and his son Josh. Looking on Facebook, it appears that Brett now has a different LR business going, Hill Country British, that is nearby but not exactly where your Craigslist link shows. The CL ad looks like Brett's old shop, which was part of an exotic auto dealership.

Bottom line, I have no idea if Brett is affiliated but I would give him a call and ask him what the deal with that place is. Brett is a very good guy and trustworthy. Tell him Chris Snell says hi.

Here is Brett's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/hillcountrybritish/

HCB

Hi Guys,
The craiglist post is from British 4x4 Centre. They are selling off all their Land Rover parts. Hill Country British is the new British 4x4 Centre (if you know what I mean). Check us out www.hillcountrybritish.com

mgreenspan

Founding Member
Man. I'm an idiot. None of those pics look familiar. I used British 4x4 center back then. You guys /they were great.