Your Privacy

AdamSanta85

Facebook uses location tracking in the iOS browser, too. I need to figure out how to turn it off without messing up other stuff, like geolocators on retail sites.

I don't think you can domain level geo location blocking, however I wouldn't be surprised if Apple adds this feature. If you close the tab the location tracking should stop.

At least by not using the app you deny them access to things such as SMS records, call logs, contacts, background processes.

I am glad this is all coming to light to the public and not just those that are in the business. It has been a long time coming.

Classic4X4

Very refreshing to see others taking this seriously! Certainly is a pressing and growing issue. I'm glad I can have a cup of coffe in the morning and check the feed here safely!

Tbaumer

Technical Excellence Contributor
...unsolicited email from Defender Source, sent by a third-party company who now has my email address.

I always log on late at night. Looks like you all got the same surprise. The uninvited intrusion of privacy from every direction internet is getting out of control. More reason to be on NAS-ROW!