TF bumper, Superwinch EPi w/synthetic line, PIAA lights

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
Callsign: KN4JHI
I'm switching up my front bumper setup so it is time for these to find a new home. The bumper is a Terra Firma Winch bumper. The winch is a Superwinch EPi 9.0 with a synthetic line from winchline.com, and a Rovertracks fairlead. The lights are PIAA and are a metal housing.

Full disclosure on the winch... About a year ago a noticed a piece of metal loose in my bumper. Turns out it was a chunk of the winch that had corroded off. I still have the piece which could be epoxied back on, but I never got around to doing it. I have used the winch extensively since then and it works fine. I've had the winch and line for 10 years and it always has worked flawlessly. I also have a new plug for the remote with the cover, I just never bothered to install it. The connector is regularly packed with dielectric grease.

$600 obo

I would prefer local pickup in the NYC area or in Richmond, Virginia area, but I'm also happy to help with RURR.

AdamSanta85

How much for the lightweight bonnet?

speed-holes-Simpsons-Holey-Shirt.png

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
Just pulled the bumper off today. I have some JATE rings that I will include with it.

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
That's a good question. I'm not 100% sure, but you would definitely need to trim the grill to clear the winch.

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
Here's an older picture which might give you a better idea of how close it sits to the bumper.

jymmiejamz

Founding Member
I'll be driving down to Virginia on Wednesday night and back to NYC Sunday. Feel free to make me an offer, my feelings won't be hurt.