Phoenix to Denali 2017

DefendersNW

Good to hear everyone made it home - you are undoubtably pulling together a cliff-note version of the trip with slideshow for those of us who don't do the facebooking...

D90Overkill

Ha! Great memories of the Villa Romano restaurant parking lot....When it was fixed we celebrated with a round of Monster drinks and cookies! Again David, thanks for all your hospitality and support.
Was truly a pleasure! But I think you did more for me than I did for you. Awesome learning experience just being around you guys and thanks for all the insights! Glad it worked out the way it did.

And remember, don't drink the wine! It's just to look at ;-) That is, unless your out. But then remember I told you not to ;-)

Boswalt

Should have been paying more attention, you guys drove right by my place after crossing back in at Sumas! Would have bought you breakfast.....

Vasily

Hoping for Spring 2018. Thinking of joining us Vasily?

If you'll have me, I can try to make something happen. I have some work trips already scheduled in February that I'm committed to. But after February, my scheduled hasn't filled in yet.

We'll have to talk and see what you guys are scheming.

Jeff B

Nice write up in the new issue of Alloy & Grit.

Practically a centerfold....

Attachments

• 1CDB3311-33D7-4D5A-90E0-1F19A28DE796.jpeg
    1CDB3311-33D7-4D5A-90E0-1F19A28DE796.jpeg
    743.6 KB · Views: 266