Interest in Salisbury Drum length hd half shaft group buy

Napalm00

Technical Excellence Contributor
Yea it's a bummer, they we're trying to make them earlier
Guess it got pushed back for more profitable business

Red90

I'm pretty sure they have the shafts made by RCV in the US... So that takes time waiting for production scheduling and then ocean shipping once there is enough for a reasonable sized shipment.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Someday.... ;)

z6kIh4g.png

Napalm00

Bad news peeps, production has slipped. Ashcroft says they should be ready to ship second week of Jan :(

sorry folks

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Are we still on track for second week of January? Really want to get this locker in.

Napalm00

More bad news: email from ashcroft.

Hi Matthew

I am afraid I have bad news for you.

I am really sorry but it has only just come to light. The shipment we were expecting to be with us this week actually was not loaded from the sending port. This was an administrative error by the shipper and regrettably due to the busy Christmas period this was overlooked and nobody has thought to advise us until now.

We will now receive the goods until the end of January.

We are annoyed and frustrated about this as you will be but I am afraid there is nothing to be done.

Apologies to you and the other people waiting for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

Julie

Red90

Of course, you know they are coming from the US.... They could have just drop shipped them to you instead of shipping them back and forth across the Atlantic.

Napalm00

Phew it's been long road people !

I just got a response from Julie @ ashcroft expect to see an email from them in the next few days with payment info .they are packing to ship now .

chris snell

Administrator
Staff member
Just made payment through the Ashcroft site. Crossing my fingers that I'm not going to get KAM'ed.