New Exmoor Seat questions-where to buy

FlyersFan76

I believe I narrowed down the seats that I want but it seems Exmoor changed the fabric of the G4 seats at some point. I sent them a message but also wanted to reach out to the community.

Has anyone seen it or have this fabric. There appears to be 2 different styles on their site and wasn't sure which one is the correct new one.

I know I can get a quote from RN and will but what other companies could I get a competitive price from?

Thank you,

Attachments

• ext304-g4_2_2.jpg
    ext304-g4_2_2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 265
  • g4_portrait86.jpg
    g4_portrait86.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 261

LostChord

When I asked Zach at RN about the G4, I believe he said NLA. So I just picked a different style and ordered from him.

DefendersNW

There is always the Scheel-Mann G4 type fabric option...
(I am sitting in one as I type this so full disclosure that we sell them, but they are an improvement (significant) over the exmoor seats - and match the best type G4 fabric)

Last edited:

FlyersFan76

There is always the Scheel-Mann G4 type fabric option...
(I am sitting in one as I type this so full disclosure that we sell them, but they are an improvement (significant) over the exmoor seats - and match the best type G4 fabric)

I do really like those seats but at this time they are not in my budget. I can tend to be a slow decision maker so it is possible that by the time I pull the trigger they would be my choice. I also want to match the fronts and the backs though. Are there Scheel-Mann seats for the rears or are they just bucket style?

When I asked Zach at RN about the G4, I believe he said NLA. So I just picked a different style and ordered from him.

When did you get them. I was under the impression that they stopped offering the G4 but came out with an newer style.

Ironically when I started doing my research the swatch page had a different G4 picture and now today there is a "v2" G4 swatch.

LostChord

When did you get them. I was under the impression that they stopped offering the G4 but came out with an newer style.

Ironically when I started doing my research the swatch page had a different G4 picture and now today there is a "v2" G4 swatch.

About 6 months ago. Liked the G4 the most of all the choices, but ended up with XS half leather. They're great too.

Not sure if Brian at DefendersNW or Stephen at Safari sell the Exmoor, but you can always call Zach. He'll give you the latest rundown, which may now be a V2, which would be cool.

DefendersNW

I do really like those seats but at this time they are not in my budget. I can tend to be a slow decision maker so it is possible that by the time I pull the trigger they would be my choice. I also want to match the fronts and the backs though. Are there Scheel-Mann seats for the rears or are they just bucket style?

Front seats only - and certainly much better than the exmoor offering (the single density exmoor foams are far too soft for my liking) but the fabric matches so middle row stock or exmoor seats will be a visual match.

And with that said I am still running genuine LR seats in all 3 Defenders (mostly due to matching the middle row, and because I like the centre bench seat), though my new 110 project will get a set of Sheel-Mann seats...