5 - 265/75/16 BFG KO2 + Black "Wolf" wheels

AdamSanta85

Up for sale 5 BFG 265/75/16 KO2 All Terrains mounted/balanced (weights on inside) on black Rovers North ProLine "Wolf" wheels. Tires have approximately 7000 miles on them. I would consider these wheels and tires in very good condition.

Tires - https://www.discounttiredirect.com/b...-a-ko2/p/10395
Wheels - https://www.roversnorth.com/productd...216&type=0&eq=

Looking for $1050, discount for local pickup.

aXHWUeO.jpg

wGElY92.jpg

FKgleHX.jpg

DknagGr.jpg

You couldn?t have posted these two weeks ago? [emoji23]

Someone?s getting a great deal

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdamSanta85

...and this is the lousy part of living out here in the flat middle of the continent... :(

Thanks. They are a great deal for someone looking for fresh wheels and tires, they are like new.

I feel like my ad isn't garnering any attention anymore because the thread is old and multiple people told me they were buying them, than backed out for various reasons, none of which has anything to do with the item being sold. I just want them gone at this point.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Shipping would be brutal or I would have grabbed them for sure. Wolf wheels have to be the strongest wheels LR ever offered and I love the look. GLWTS

1of40

Adam, have you talked to Fastenal to see what their ballpark is cross country? I want to bet it's max $200 if they're strapped to a single pallet. Maybe that would shed some fears.

GynormousMellon

Thanks. They are a great deal for someone looking for fresh wheels and tires, they are like new.

I feel like my ad isn't garnering any attention anymore because the thread is old and multiple people told me they were buying them, than backed out for various reasons, none of which has anything to do with the item being sold. I just want them gone at this point.
I would be all over them if I wasn't in the middle of selling and buying a new house. If you still have them in about a month, I'll reach out to you! Don't want to part with cash right now

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jeff B

So, just for the curious.... how much is the shipping??
I guestimate a little under 500lb for 5 Wolfs/BFgs...

:)

UnfrozenCaveman

Well, TireRack says 33lbs per tire...I see the 33ish per wheel so I told them 330

Near as I can tell that's 66 * 5

Fastenal have quoted $175 to Des Moines....okay, to Urbandale 50322

Mirrajumper

I had to reread the ad twice. 5 wheels/tires for 950! YOU have lots of good karma coming your way. Smokin? awesome deal!!!

UnfrozenCaveman

Fastenal success!!

Arrived yesterday and they still only billed me the original (underweight) quoted amount.

Thanks again Adam!

Uh Oh...have no idea why it's upside down...blasted Aussies...

Attachments

• 20180515_082432.jpg
    20180515_082432.jpg
    860.1 KB · Views: 317