FS: 1984 RHD 110

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
Friend of mine is going back to his roots and building an FJ55, so he's letting his 110 go. He's all about adventure an such, but not really a Rover guy. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it has a 300Tdi. I'm telling him the price should be about $35k, but to be flexible. He knows it's not perfect, but it's a respectable start for someone who wants a 110 that can actually be driven, and it has some unique aspects.

He's the owner of Saddleback Leather, and the seats were expertly covered in their tobacco color full grain. The winch has never worked, but I think it's a PTO type. The paint was done in 2009 or 2010, and as far as I know it just hasn't been driven enough for him to worry about keeping it, since he is finally building his dream truck out of the FJ.

I'm posting some links and some photos, if you are interested, let me know and I can get you in touch with him. Truck is in Ft. Worth Texas area, and is currently being detailed for the sale. But really, he is still not sure about a fair price, and I'm not an expert. If you would look over what we have here, and be willing to give some input, it would be appreciated. The tent and rack are NOT included!

This link actually has some good photos as well: https://leathermilk.com/water-protectant-no-3-land-rover/

Attachments

• sb1100.jpg
    sb1100.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 291
  • sb110.jpg
    sb110.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 295
  • sb1101.jpg
    sb1101.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 280
  • sb1104.jpg
    sb1104.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 281
  • sb1106.jpg
    sb1106.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 272
  • sb1103.jpg
    sb1103.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 275

mgreenspan

Founding Member
I love saddleback stuff. You sound tell him to put it on BaT. It will get at least that much there. The interior and Dave's company will generate enough hype.

signalMTB

Or if you’d like to give an enthusiast company a try, we can put it on Second Daily Auctions. Support the local guys.