Instant Karma

SARTech

The white box that the thief was trying to steal looks like the same type of box that my wife gets her life supporting meds in. No way to know for sure. Im one of those people who are totally fed up with the NFL and i find it not surprising at all that the dirt bag thief and get-away driver was wearing a Seattle Seahawks jersey. Any way, glad they have it on video, should be able to find those jerks.

FlyersFan76

The white box that the thief was trying to steal looks like the same type of box that my wife gets her life supporting meds in. No way to know for sure. Im one of those people who are totally fed up with the NFL and i find it not surprising at all that the dirt bag thief and get-away driver was wearing a Seattle Seahawks jersey. Any way, glad they have it on video, should be able to find those jerks.

One of the stories that I read I believe the owner did in fact say that her husband meds were one of three. And they weren't allergy meds either. Important types as you mentioned. No real value in the other packages either.

On a lighter note.
Some of the comments were were funny. Kind of like. Shouldn't be too hard to find them. Just looks for a woman with no bra with her foot turned the wrong way and a guy with a hernia.

BarryO

Meds worth over $5k and no signature required.... who does that?

Some (most?) insurance companies insist you get maintenance medicine via the mail. And if no one can be home during the day, what are you going to do?

Maybe their homeowners' insurance will cover it

Factoid

Ring - five years ago dismissed from Shark Tank with no deal given their “ridiculously high” valuation of $7M. Today announced Amazon will buy them for $1B.

Who’s laughing now?

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
YCombinator takes 7% but gives you a $120K investment for that take. $1.7MM valuation for any accepted company if my math is correct. Many thousands of entrepreneurs apply for the YC program every batch. It doesn't have the mass consumer exposure that Shark Tank may have but it does give you 1:1 support from some successful entrepreneurs and a chance to pitch to top VCs at their Demo Day.