ST Door Cards

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Can someone give me a run-down of the various options for door cards for my half-doors?

Ideally, I'd like some like my old NAS 90 had: with speaker holes, no pockets.

aeo

I did the La Salle cards + hoodliner + dynamat. The doors sound a bit more solid.

I need to cut the top off the door cards to have them under the window locks. Then I would be able to remove the door tops with the cards in place- like a ST.

They have speaker surrounds, but no hole.

My biggest motivation for going this route was the 2nd row. If I could have fond a way to modify ST door cards for the 2nd row I would have done those in the front too.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I really like the look of the ones RN sells. They look just like my old 94 NAS cards, except for the pocket.

I think the door handle surrounds look way better on RN's version than the Iron Goat ones.

RNA4700.jpg

The_Vermonster

What about the Wolf style? RRC8056PMA RRC8057PMA

LRDirect claims to have an allmakes for $94, but only for one side the other is genuine for $228.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
What about the Wolf style? RRC8056PMA RRC8057PMA

LRDirect claims to have an allmakes for $94, but only for one side the other is genuine for $228.

Thats the style I like the most. Believe the pocket is from a D1/D2 rear door. But the cost is worse than the RN cards once shipping and sourcing the pockets is factored in.

http://s1141.photobucket.com/user/simmerit/media/Models/IMAG0928_zps247c1e7a.jpg.html

I'm trying to figure out if you took the standard flat series door card, added that same D1 d2 rear door pocket whether you'd have enough space for your leg. The pocket would stick out more than the ones Vermonter mentions.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Or the Perentie approach on the left, Wolf on the right

Attachments

• PE13.jpg
    PE13.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 466
  • 142684871713.JPG
    142684871713.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 930