Knightsbridge Overland Seat Cover Overstock Sale

Jedelmann

Founding Member
We made a few too many this week. These Hand-Crafted, Waterproof Seat Covers are ready to ship immediately! Free Shipping! (CONUS)

FRONT SETS
1 Defender Tan, Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $245

1 Range Rover Tan, Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $300

3 Sets Discovery I Black Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $240 each

MIDDLE SEATS
1 Discovery I Tan, Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $265

1 LR3/LR4 Tan 60/40 Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $320

Here?s the fine print:
First-come, first-served.
Pricing already includes 10% NAS-ROW Discount
All purchases must be made through PayPal (friends and family): john@knightsbridgeoverland.com
Offer good until overstock inventory is depleted.
Thanks!

Jedelmann

Founding Member
We made a few too many this week. These Hand-Crafted, Waterproof Seat Covers are ready to ship immediately! Free Shipping! (CONUS)

FRONT SETS
NAS-ROW: $245

NAS-ROW: $300

3 Sets Discovery I Black Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $240 each

MIDDLE SEATS
NAS-ROW: $265

NAS-ROW: $320

Here?s the fine print:
First-come, first-served.
Pricing already includes 10% NAS-ROW Discount
All purchases must be made through PayPal (friends and family): john@knightsbridgeoverland.com
Offer good until overstock inventory is depleted.
Thanks!
Our Seat Covers should fit all Discovery I's with two-post headrests.

Jedelmann

Founding Member
Here?s the latest inventory:
Remember, no tax and ships immediately for free.

FRONT SETS
NAS-ROW: $245 (STILL AVAILABLE)

NAS-ROW: $300 (SOLD)

2 Sets Discovery I Black Non-Tactical:
NAS-ROW: $240 each (1 REMAINING)

MIDDLE SEATS
NAS-ROW: $265 (SOLD)

NAS-ROW: $320 (STILL AVAILABLE)

Thanks.

Jedelmann

Founding Member
Our Seat Covers are made of 600 Denier Cordura fabric that is waterproof and repels stains, oil and dust. Each Seat Cover is fully-stitched using industrial upholstery thread and features complementary piping for added strength. All of our Seat Covers feature a specially-designed strapping system to make installation/removal easy yet, helps maintain an exacting fit.

Attached are photos of a recent installation of a ?97 Discovery I with Front and Middle Tactical Seat Covers in Tan which features MOLLE webbing that can be customized with MOLLE-compatible bags, pouches, holsters, first aid kits, etc.

Our Non-Tactical Seat Covers feature pockets on the front seats (instead of MOLLE strapping) which hold pocket change, a Leatherman, radio, phone, etc. I can install one of the Black, Non-Tactical Seat Covers that are available and post up photos if you?d like. Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

More images are on our website: knightsbridgeoverland.com or on Instagram: knightsbridgeoverland

Thanks.

Attachments

• DF11685F-DBB9-4697-9E23-AB9530388A78.jpg
    DF11685F-DBB9-4697-9E23-AB9530388A78.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 371
  • BA87EFAF-6732-4914-9585-C282D1B0152D.jpg
    BA87EFAF-6732-4914-9585-C282D1B0152D.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 711DE4B5-F6ED-4E74-BCCE-AE4A31EB71B1.jpg
    711DE4B5-F6ED-4E74-BCCE-AE4A31EB71B1.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 341

Jedelmann

Founding Member
Just found your Web site picture, yours will not fit early seats.
We don’t get a lot of requests for Seat Covers for the early “grab bar” Discovery I Seats. However, if you’re willing to wait, I’ll have a pattern made, I’ll custom make Seat Covers for your Discovery I, in Black, Tan or Grey, Tactical or Non-Tactical and I’ll even honor the 10% off NAS-ROW Discount, free shipping and no tax promotion.

Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

RamblerRob

I'm definitely getting a set of early d1 covers.. Just a matter of time and spending priorities so keep the pattern!

When did the d1 seats change?

Jedelmann

Founding Member
Thank you for your interest. 1996 was the first year for the dual-post headrests. I will definitely post up on NAS-ROW when the Knightsbridge Overland pre-1996 Discovery I Seat Covers are ready for production.

Blue_d90

RRC seat covers

Just ordered some tacticool RRC F&R seat covers- thanks @Knightsbridge for a great Cyber Monday deal!

CYBER20- 20% off!!

Cheers,
Jay

Jedelmann

Founding Member
Thank you for your interest. 1996 was the first year for the dual-post headrests. I will definitely post up on NAS-ROW when the Knightsbridge Overland pre-1996 Discovery I Seat Covers are ready for production.
You?re welcome, Jay. I?m glad you took advantage of our Cyber Blowout. We have never offered our Seat Covers at this price before.
Cheers!