Need some chassis measurements

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
Does anyone have a 90 without a tub on it that could take a few measurements? I am about to mount up my cross member but need to validate a few numbers. Mine are based off of a bent cross member, so want to make sure they are true.

1. tub mounts to top of cross member (straight edge across tub mounts, measuring down to top of cross member.

2. any static distance for crossmember rear face to any other point on chassis. I measured to back of seat box, but realize most may not have the same setup, or just a bare chassis.

Thanks in advance.

The_Vermonster

Do these help?

Attachments

• IMG_20181127_132341.jpg
    IMG_20181127_132341.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20181127_132405.jpg
    IMG_20181127_132405.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 164

WreckITFrank

Thanks for the reply. #16 is close, but looks like it' to the inside of the cross member rather than the outside. Ideally, i highlighted what would work in blue, and maybe I am just missing some of that on the spec sheet. That is quite handy to have for the rest though, much appreciated.

crossheight.jpg

crosslength.jpg

WreckITFrank

Here's where I am at now.

We clamped the alu tubing on the tub mounting pads to get measurements on crossmember height and try to get square cuts. Need to figure out the up/down, and forward back of where to mount it. For the roll we are going to match square off the tub mounts.

20181125_154939.jpg