For sale: 4x 110 doors, push button

Ontheway

4x doors from a 110. I bought these to replace my pull-up doors with bad skins but I recently came down on orders and won't be able to complete the restoration before moving. I'd keep them and do the work but I won't have a workspace at our next home.

Frames are average for ROW doors. Rust holes in the bottom frame, damage elsewhere that is negligible but will eventually need repair. That being said, I started restoring one of the middle doors and have cut away the rust around the door latch. That will need repairing and the door will need new seals/accoutrements.

Skins are in good condition. Comes with door handles, good condition door cards, etc.

Located in NY. $2000

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmdeNHcL

Ontheway

Will deliver up to 240 miles from NY if purchased for this price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ontheway

Now in NOVA - $1800 and will ship. Packed in tv boxes from the move.

c68535a9790e7e1404b3c1e3939b810d.jpg

LazyRabbit

If you still have them in a month or so, i’ll Probably be interested in taking them off your hands

The Dro

Illustrious
Now in NOVA - $1800 and will ship. Packed in tv boxes from the move.
Welcome to the area...

Come to Happy Hour this Thursday @ 5 PM.

Ravensworth Shopping Center
5250-A Port Royal Rd.
Springfield, VA, 22151

Ontheway

Will do! Is that the normal location? I live about a stone?s throw from there!

Ontheway

I?m back home and these are still available. Price drop to $1700. Will deliver within 150 miles of dc.

Ontheway

Local pickup or RURR only unless you can find someone to rebox or crate them. . $1500. Need em gone.

Still got the doors?

I am going to North Carolina to pick up a Defender, do you still have the doors, could swing by and pick them up.

Andy