Take off uprated front door Hinge and Stainless Hardware Set

SMac

Purchased these from SafariHP...take off set of hinges, heavy type with shims to prevent rusting as the older style hinges are prone to doing. Comes with gasket/shims. Also have a bag of stainless hex head Fasteners that will go with this set. Recommend prep/paint and you should be good to go. $100 plus shipping. View attachment 391088
e1d52d0ad126d7b79be857a6c3ecb53c.jpg

7a961fb54b2ee50d28dac5d42430c5e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

broncoduecer

Technical Excellence Contributor
Interesting, are those little plastic inserts a separate part number? When I bought my update hinge kit I don’t recall them having the plastic things.

SMac

Interesting, are those little plastic inserts a separate part number? When I bought my update hinge kit I don?t recall them having the plastic things.

No idea. It is quite colorful, Stephen?s crew at Safari would know as I purchased these from them.

These are now Sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DefendersNW

Interesting, are those little plastic inserts a separate part number? When I bought my update hinge kit I don?t recall them having the plastic things.

No - the color coded rubber plugs are part of the genuine hinges as fitted to the late Tdci built trucks.

easy way to tell genuine take-off compared to aftermarket.

broncoduecer

Technical Excellence Contributor
No - the color coded rubber plugs are part of the genuine hinges as fitted to the late Tdci built trucks.

easy way to tell genuine take-off compared to aftermarket.
Mine are part of a genuine kit from RN, but not NTO, so maybe that's the difference.