Keep away RVR Barn Dale Knepp

havens51

Dale Knepp RVR Barn keep away

Have you found a solution the vehicle's problem?

We are waiting for a Proline IP from Rovers North. It will be installed and will asses what we have and go from there. As I said on another forum, Its been so long without the truck that I am feeling a little numb about the entire affair.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I think it would be healthy for you to let it go and try to do as much of the work on your own. It's really not that hard and will be a great learning experience. I doubt you'll ever be made whole by that guy so why let it ruin your year?

1of40

I think it would be healthy for you to let it go and try to do as much of the work on your own. It's really not that hard and will be a great learning experience. I doubt you'll ever be made whole by that guy so why let it ruin your year?

This^^^

I?ve told both my boys when they started driving. Happy to help you find and buy a Rover if you?re willing to put the requisite skin in the game and learn how to fix them.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Fixing cars is often just a matter of confidence that you can not only start a project but finish it. Plenty of experienced enthusiasts around to help guide you in person.

The Dro

Illustrious
We are waiting for a Proline IP from Rovers North. It will be installed and will asses what we have and go from there. As I said on another forum, Its been so long without the truck that I am feeling a little numb about the entire affair.
Hope this fixes your engine problem.