Maxtrax MKII Sand Ladder deal

AdamSanta85

MaxTrax Sand Ladders

I have negotiated a discounted price for the MaxTrax Sand Ladders from a reputable vendor.

They currently only have lime green in stock. They are receiving more colors in 4-6 weeks. Lime green can ship today, others can be backordered.

All transactions/shipping will take place thru vendor.

Discount will be available until the end of March

I am not allowed to post pricing so please PM me if interested and I will send you the info. For the sake of time, the discount isn't anywhere near 50%.

Disclaimer: I am doing this for the benefit of the community only. There is no gain in it for me other than the discount we share.

N2CzHzc.jpg

JvvvDNY.jpg

They offer these locking pins for an additional price

bSSo39h.jpg

AdamSanta85

If anyone can get a better deal then the prices I can provide via PM, please post up, this has nothing to do with me and everything to do about saving Defender owners money.

AdamSanta85

Just got email from the vendor, shipment came early. Almost all colors in stock, all orders will ship within 1-3 days of ordering.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
Super fast email response and they have the color I'm looking for in stock. Thank you Adam for putting this together.

AdamSanta85

Super fast email response and they have the color I'm looking for in stock. Thank you Adam for putting this together.

Anytime. We should do more of these, use our collective buying power, especially for the more universal type items. Group Buys are huge with the Subaru and Toyota guys. The price isn't as amazing as I wanted but still beats paying retail. His customer service has been top notch with all my correspondences.

What color did you go with? I was so torn between olive and orange. I went orange, figure it will be easier to find them if they get buried under sand/mud (and they look cool)...

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
The community always appreciates group buys. Some are easy to put together and others require a bunch of leg work. I do frequent GB for our local club, AZLRO. In those cases the shipping to one location is the tipping point of making it worthwhile. Thanks again for putting this one together.
I went with black.

javelinadave

Administrator
Staff member
I spend mine up this morning and was very impressed with them too. Thanks again for putting this group buy together.

AdamSanta85

The look on your lab isn?t far from the look I get from my wife when another box of parts come in....

Haha he was giving the MaxTrax the 'Food, toy, or other' test. This is while the wife is in the other room going "What is the point of having a Land Rover if you need to carry pieces of plastic to get you unstuck"...

RBBailey

NAS-ROW Addict
Callsign: KF7KFZ
I have a $20 pair of Canadian knock-offs that are only 1/3 as long... but they really did save me today. As in, my 110 might be at the bottom of a small canyon without them.

If you're thinking about this as an accessory, the answer is yes.

AdamSanta85

I'm not into the trax boards; I want to see the skateboard set on the wall....

Evan Hecox Chocolate Sun Series (reissue). I used to have the Tree House series there. I have a couple of his other prints around the house. Love his style.

HsPIArJ.jpg

steinhnj

Adam, saw this today on the North Shore on someone's gated driveway. These were made by HawaiiJoe (based out of California now). Thought you'd appreciate it with your passion for surfing.

We had him make one with submarine dolphins on it that will be auctioned off at our annual Silver and Gold Dolphin Scholarship auction this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG-3825.jpg
    IMG-3825.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG-4093.jpg
    IMG-4093.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 286

AdamSanta85

Adam, saw this today on the North Shore on someone's gated driveway. These were made by HawaiiJoe (based out of California now). Thought you'd appreciate it with your passion for surfing.

We had him make one with submarine dolphins on it that will be auctioned off at our annual Silver and Gold Dolphin Scholarship auction this weekend.

Very cool, thanks. I remember seeing something like this on Maui north shore near Paia/Hookipa.

I would LOVE something like that for the wall in my sun room

AdamSanta85

Wow that guys prices are really really reasonable... I thought these things were going to be like $1500... I think I am about to get one for the sunroom. We just finished painting, floors, fan, lights and furniture. We just need a couple wall decorations, and a plant and we are done. This board will be PERFECT above the couch/window. I was toying with having my local shaper do something for the wall but something nice is around a grand and I would be tempted to surf it...

http://www.hawaiijoessurfboards.com/store/p11/BOARD_#6.html