center console suggestions

Toyrover

I am on the hunt for center console, I have been contemplating between a tuffy box, and the one from icon https://shop.icon4x4.com/node/78. Does anybody have one they like? hoping to lock a stereo in there and have some cup holders. Both of these still measure a little long to have the cup holders attached. Am i missing one that people like, or has anyone installed one with the cup holders? Its for a 110 SW. cheers

Stereo in a tdi powered 110 is over rated :). Honestly by the time you add a stereo compartment and cup holders at the front you end up pushing the console so far back that you wont have much of an armrest unless you are a tall guy and have the seat way back! I have enough room between the driverside of my 10.5” tuffy and seat that I can set a drink right in front of the seat belt and right behind my rrc parking brake setup.

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
A lot of sharp edges/corners on that Icon console. Not something I'd want in a truck I planned to wheel.

RDavisinVA

Technical Excellence Contributor
I thought they all were less than satisfactory.
We built out own complete with a bottom compartment with heat and AC for the center row and rear passengers.

Jeff B

I like the shape and esthetics of the '97 NAS auto console.

I just wish it was metal, with smooth, rolled edges.... instead of flimsy craplastic.