What are the best seats for larger individuals?

defender_verde

I'm trying to maximize space in my 110 build... Are there any seats that have a lower profile seat cushion in order to give a slightly lower seating position and more thus more headroom?

NPT90

I'm trying to maximize space in my 110 build... Are there any seats that have a lower profile seat cushion in order to give a slightly lower seating position and more thus more headroom?

I think the stock LR seats are pretty low. You may find that some of the aftermarket seats create a bucket effect.

If you're tall enough that you head is hitting the roof you may want to look at seat risers and/or a bulkhead removal bar so you can slide the seats back further. Just having them further back would give you a bit more headroom (up to 2" I would say)

defender_verde

I think the stock LR seats are pretty low. You may find that some of the aftermarket seats create a bucket effect.

If you're tall enough that you head is hitting the roof you may want to look at seat risers and/or a bulkhead removal bar so you can slide the seats back further. Just having them further back would give you a bit more headroom (up to 2" I would say)

I've currently got Puma seats and Mud sliders. I'm working to make custom extenders that aren't as tall as the Mud ones. The big problem isn't that my head is hitting, but that I can't see traffic signals because I'm up so high that the roof cuts off my view!

ezzzzzzz

These Tonka toys weren't built for the roadways. I've always had issues with traffic lights and I'm only 5'10". I even bought one of the plastic prism thingys used in choptop roadsters that allows you to 'see' the light refraction. I swear, LR built these trucks like space was an absolute premium, aluminum is priced comparable to gold and everyone is 5' tall. I referred to series as tractors with body panels. Nothing has changed in the 90/110 lineage.

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
These Tonka toys weren't built for the roadways. I've always had issues with traffic lights and I'm only 5'10". I even bought one of the plastic prism thingys used in choptop roadsters that allows you to 'see' the light refraction. I swear, LR built these trucks like space was an absolute premium, aluminum is priced comparable to gold and everyone is 5' tall. I referred to series as tractors with body panels. Nothing has changed in the 90/110 lineage.

My arent we grumpy this morning. Hope you cheer up by dinner time :)

Red90

lol must be a shared frustration, to be fair I do occasionally have to dip my head down to see a traffic light. Not really a persistent issue though.

Unless you are driving a series, then you get to stare directly at the roof.

FlyersFan76

I have extra wide seats that have some 25+ wear on them that will surely make you seem like you are sitting lower.