FS: Antiques and Furniture

mgreenspan

Founding Member
Wife and kids are relocating to the UK due to opportunities and future job change for myself. We are selling our house and most everything stateside except for our GX and the Series. None of this is Rover related but I'm sure some of you are into household antiques like your vehicles.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14TGCB7jmWMMFAz2lrA3vONd868PLNdCH

All this stuff is located in Nevada City, CA 95959. Most of this stuff is from the UK. Some is obviously American like the old jack Daniel's barrel. There aren't any set prices on this stuff and viewing is highly recommended. I've attached a copy of an appraisal from 2012 before I moved back to the US that had the UK antiques. Those prices are in GBP. Not looking to get appraised value but won't be dumping the stuff. It can always go into storage. Prefer pick up but can ship if you must have it.

Not pictured yet is a massive oak dining table and 6 chairs and a 6' bench.

Attachments

• 20180607_094334.jpg
    20180607_094334.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 20180607_094318.jpg
    20180607_094318.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 227

mgreenspan

Founding Member
Not for about a year and a half. But locking in a bargain rental from my wife's side of the family in the UK and moving them early to get the kids started in school over there. We are looking at starting a reserve squadron up so I'll likely do that. It is a job that is very difficult to walk away from even for potential insane airline pay.