ARB: Jack

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
I would buy it simply to save the space in the truck. I don't have a roof rack and don't have a Jeep bumper and that makes stowing my Hi-Lift a bit of a pain in the ass. Right now, it's stuffed up against the edge of the tub between the fridge and the body panel and ratchet-strapped to the Tithonus tub bracing.

AdamSanta85

I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving a $500+ jack on the outside of my truck regardless of bumper or rack. The ideal jack will store inside.

El Pinchi

Yup, it’s pretty impressive and seems to work very well. Design is very good...very safe and efficient! I think it’s a very good product and functional but overpriced!!!

MountainD

Technical Excellence Contributor
Can?t wait to see what Hi-Lift is going to do for their next iteration and their long awaited new version is coming. From their Instagram below. I don?t need bling? just something that doesn?t have a handle that can knock your teeth out and is definitely not $800... (the picture is their old one — not the new...)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgzirQwhdXf/?hl=en&taken-by=hiliftjacks

Attachments

• 680447A8-B6C6-4908-8D2B-CE502152B273.jpg
    680447A8-B6C6-4908-8D2B-CE502152B273.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 205

AdamSanta85

Can?t wait to see what Hi-Lift is going to do for their next iteration and their long awaited new version is coming. From their Instagram below. I don?t need bling? just something that doesn?t have a handle that can knock your teeth out and is definitely not $800... (the picture is their old one ? not the new...)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgzirQwhdXf/?hl=en&taken-by=hiliftjacks

HiLift: ARB is a great company with great products. They're our Australian distributor for original Hi-Lift Jacks, and will continue to be so. Both companies have been working on hydraulic jack options for some time. Ours is different and will have many accessory options for different applications. Stay tuned.

Sounds promising. Thanks! Maybe we do GB for this instead. ARB is too expensive for me.

rlynch356

I don't get the pivoting foot thing. So it will flop over?

The pivoting foot is so you can angle the jack initially so it will pivot up to vertical rather than creasing you body panels.. same as the hi-lift the foot has some pivot movement in it.

IMHO..$750... naw I?ll keep the hi-lifts I have

The Dro

Illustrious
The pivoting foot is so you can angle the jack initially so it will pivot up to vertical rather than creasing you body panels.. same as the hi-lift the foot has some pivot movement in it.

IMHO..$750... naw I?ll keep the hi-lifts I have
Holy shit... the want $750? :eek:

rlynch356

That?s the discounted rate - it?s $812 in the screen shot... so that?s going to be a bling item on the expo rigs soon

mitherial

If anyone decides to pre-order, be prepared for a possible long wait; I placed an order for the new stainless steel ARB fridge about when ARB-USA said they were supposed to be hit stateside last year, and it was months and months later before it showed up (apparently the units had to be reboxed by the ARBUSA staff in Washington State).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk