Sightings

FlyersFan76

Okay Inspector, how can you tell if its a 97 or 95?

From that angle I can't but in person one could assume the following:

94- Square Tail Lights
95- Round Tail Lights
97- Round Tail Lights, Automatic

Edit: Oh a 93 has 4 doors. I only post this because my kids said to me once, "Daddy how can you tell that Defender is a 1993 from 2 blocks away?"

FlyersFan76

1995 Yellow D90 #2166 I believe.

At 83rd Street Beach in Stone Harbor. I think this is the one from Corinthian Drive. Yellow painted door tops.

Dark colored East Coast Defender 90 in Stone Harbor. We exchanged "nice truck" dialog.

This list of old Land Rovers and Defenders in Avalon/Stone Harbor seems to be growing every year.

Also saw a green D90 on 2nd ave around 115th street.

Used to have just the 5 door Series III or IIA and a 2 Door Series III or IIA a couple years ago but I think we are up to 15 trucks now.

LazyRabbit

Orcas Island, WA NAS D90 IMG_4210.jpg

Jeff B

sighted my own truck... on its maiden voyage to a Rally.
MAR 2017

I thought the orange glow was this G4 D2 from Canuckistan, but it was the sunrise...

Attachments

• DSC_3873.jpg
    DSC_3873.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 189

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
Here's one as we left for MAR.

Crew cab 6x6 pulling a sankey and the beach runner in the same pic, figured many dont see stuff like this daily...

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    884.5 KB · Views: 242

Ray_G

That 6x6 is seriously badass.

Some S1 to throw into the mix since we got great assistance from the crowd (as one would expect) after we reversed it off the trailer...and it wouldn't go into gear. (Detent for reverse was stuck, ungunked it after removing the floorboard and she was back in the fight). Wife's truck, wife's busted knuckles. :)

fullsizeoutput_1cfc.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1d3b.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1d4b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1d41.jpg