Portable Jump Starter Deal

ghoregon

Great deal on this with promo code AJ5AWWGE

https://www.amazon.com/GOOLOO-18000mAh-Starter-Portable-Protection/dp/B078T9P8LS
f5a5a3f8696896b96a8c9c197b6f2691.jpg

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

LR Max

Just keep an eye out on Amazon. I bought Gooloo 600a while back on a random Amazon sale. I would say get the bigger one but the 600a jumped my coworkers 6L Chevy gasser engine just fine on Tuesday.

If you do any kind of remote travel or rely heavily on your vehicle, one of these is a great piece of mind. Heck even helping my neighbors its a breeze.

uc4me

I have the 1000A yellow one, love it. Another close competitor I looked at did not even have a wall charger option! Broke it out at VOR last event for a member too.

luckyjoe

Callsign: KD2PXL
A red one arrived yesterday, and wouldn’t charge. The display said 74% when I opened the box. Charged overnight and in the morning it said 1%. So I left it unplugged and off for a couple hours then watched it attempt to charge. It creeped up as high as 90% then started dropping, and I stopped the whole process when it dropped to 78%.

Overall it feels cheap, and lighter than another brand I have in another vehicle. I’m returning it for replacement, so we’ll see how well the second one works. So far, for a back-up emergency device, it is not inspiring much confidence.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Thats unfortunate. Mine said 63% when I got it. Charged it to 100 a couple of weeks ago. Just pulled it out. Still 100%.

Nick&Nora

A red one arrived yesterday, and wouldn’t charge. The display said 74% when I opened the box. Charged overnight and in the morning it said 1%.

If this is the gooloo version, I had the same problem with one I ordered over the summer before my Alfa trip through northern AZ. I emailed the seller and they sent a replacement immediately. I never needed it in that trip, but used it subsequently on an Audi. Rover content: I was at my mother’s place when I used it and she drives a D2, and I keep one in my 110.

MountainD

Technical Excellence Contributor
Mine was 66%charged on arrival, charged up to 100% and transfered to truck. I’ll check in on it from time to time. Keith just tried deal, back down now (not working...)

luckyjoe

Callsign: KD2PXL
I sent it back and it’s replacement arrived yesterday. Charged it up to 100%, so it seems I now have a good one. I’ll look for the soonest opportunity to use it, then check the state of drain & recharge.

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
We have one of these and use it several times a week starting dead d's to pull them in the shop, typically 4-5 times between recharging it.
I try to run it down to 70% or so before recharging it. Used it a couple mos ago to start a Toyota Tundra farm truck from our other farm that died miles out on my 80 yr old mother. Went to where she was dead on the side of the road, saw the belt had shreaded. Put the gooloo on and she drove the truck back the 5 or so miles to the farm running soley off the gooloo with no alternator belt. Highly recommend one for everyone's tool bag.