Allisport Radiator with fan 300tdi

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Sounds like so many small businesses I know.
The hardest thing to do for an owner/manufacturer is hire people who meet your standards of workmanship and work ethic.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Anyone heard anything from Allisport? I'm starting to wonder if I will ever see my purchases.

MountainD

Technical Excellence Contributor
Allisport always takes forever. I did my entire LS swap before Mike got his Innercooler and he ordered before I started. IMHO, worth the wait. But wait you will. I ordered a heater core a while back. Then intenti9nally forgot about it. Makes it like Xmas when it arrives...and it was really nice...

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
We ordered 5 intercoolers, and 5 radiators in June. They are custom and totally outside his normal wheel house. Got an email last week that he has a guy working on them now.
A friend with a motorcycle repair shop down in NC ordered an intercooler in April and just received it.

Angus

I spoke to Andrew Graham at Allisport last week. They had to move their shop to a new larger facility and are behind. He is hoping to get caught up soon, and should have improved production capacity moving forward.

BTW, just installed the Allisport radiator in my truck. VERY well built and perfect fit. The only issue is pay close attention to the oil cooler fittings. I have Trailhead lines and needed an adapter. Andrew can supply the radiator with -8 AN fittings if you are smarter than I was and ask them.

lithium1330

Technical Excellence Contributor
Callsign: KM6FDG
I have an alisport for my NAS V8... it's a nice unit, which I purchased and installed about a year ago. I ordered through one of the US-based resellers and they were able to get it through with their bigger order - lead time was about a month.

Unfortunately, about a year in, the radiator developed what appears to be a small leak at the tube/core ends - i don't know how this could happen. But, it must be a very small leak/crack bc under pressure, I don't hear any hissing or see any sprays. But coolant just leaks out at very slow & low pace.
They have a 1yr warranty on the radiators (some products have lifetime) and requires shipping back for their assessment. I installed mine just over a year ago, and i could prob find a local shop to fix this for price of shipping back.

Alisport_rad1.jpg

alisport_rad2.jpg

Uncle Douglas

Callsign: delete
I spoke to Andrew Graham at Allisport last week. They had to move their shop to a new larger facility and are behind. He is hoping to get caught up soon, and should have improved production capacity moving forward.

BTW, just installed the Allisport radiator in my truck. VERY well built and perfect fit. The only issue is pay close attention to the oil cooler fittings. I have Trailhead lines and needed an adapter. Andrew can supply the radiator with -8 AN fittings if you are smarter than I was and ask them.

Yep- see post #16 from back in August.

chris snell

Administrator
Callsign: NW5W
Staff member
Ditto, spoke to them Friday last "ready for shipping" she said, still sitting on the shelf my account says.

I haven't even reached the "ready for shipping" stage. I'm still at the (six months and counting) "we've just moved warehouses and we're going to be restarting production soon" stage. I guess I have a few years more to wait before I get to "ready for shipping"

Roverman2010

I haven't even reached the "ready for shipping" stage. I'm still at the (six months and counting) "we've just moved warehouses and we're going to be restarting production soon" stage. I guess I have a few years more to wait before I get to "ready for shipping"

My order being delivered Friday, yours on the way?