WTB: 110 5 Door

SMac

It appears we?re in a position where we can add another checklist vehicle to the fleet. We?ve been debating whether that means we bring home our dream Rover, the NAS 110, or get into a frame off restoration of a ROW truck and dial it in exactly as we want it. As we have a nearly stock 97 NAS, it appears to make more sense to go the latter route, especially as we would like to use it regularly.

That said, we?re looking for a LHD 110 5 Door. We?re planning on a full frame off restoration with LS/6L80E transplant. Vehicle price depends on condition.

Ideally, frame and body would be solid (ok with crusty doors...I plan on NTO units). I plan on new or refurbished parts throughout. Do not want to deal with massive rust underneath. Also do not want a ribbed roof.

Unless you?re one of the trusted vehicle sellers/importers on this forum or the other forum, Id rather the truck be in and titled in the US prior to the transaction. Also not in a huge hurry as my new car barn won?t be done for a while, so I plan on being picky.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1of40

You should consider a South African truck. Talk to Speedpin he recently took delivery, highly recommends it and is loving it. What’s not to love about a factory galvy chassis?

Erik

I have a South African D110, but it is RHD. The truck is extremely clean. New doors would not be needed, bulkhead doesn't have a spot on it. Interior is the shittiest velour blue Ive ever seen. Email me for more info, asking $21k erik@LK8parts.com

Attachments

• IMG_9738.jpg
    IMG_9738.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 201

OliversClassics

Hi, I've got a few LHD 5 door 110's in stock, what sort of budget would you be looking at?

for example a 1987 LHD 5 door 110 V8 RUSTFREE( no new doors needed), ultra low mileage( you could sell the motor and transmission as in perfect condition). asking 39.500 dollars, car is in FL, FL titled.
or a 1984 LHD 5 door 110 V8 in nice condition, 54000 km on clock. still in my shop in Netherlands. asking 35.000 dollars or serious offer, shipping to US included.

Let me know if one of these suits your needs, I have pictures available and we can talk via pm, mail or phone.