WTB LR3 hitch

1of40

I have a neighbor that says he’s never going to use his. Let me see how good of a price I can get.

1of40

Here ya go. He?s asking $450, which sounds high.

Attachments

• 11ECA68D-8365-4760-882D-A2857826C55D.jpeg
    11ECA68D-8365-4760-882D-A2857826C55D.jpeg
    692.8 KB · Views: 171

mitherial

The quintessential overpriced accessory that should have been included with the car; I love how the Aussie?s call it ?The Plow?.

I cannot remember the name off of the top of my head, but there is an Australian company that sells a set that relocates the hitch receiver higher up so that it doesn?t affect ground-clearance off road (it was even more pricey back when I had an LR3.

FWIW, I sold the equivalent RRS one a year and a half ago for $325 locally ? but I think I got it new from EBay. There are two versions ? one longer than the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlynch356

Dang just sold my last one for $200 (long version) since i randomly bumped into a guy with a short one for the same price..

There is a place here in Raleigh with them for $325 - euro motors he has both versions (they remove them from the LR3’s that come in with them) - call Seth..

1of40

Dang just sold my last one for $200 (long version) since i randomly bumped into a guy with a short one for the same price..

There is a place here in Raleigh with them for $325 - euro motors he has both versions (they remove them from the LR3?s that come in with them) - call Seth..

Did they come as standard equipt on the 3's?