Seat riser washers

NPT90

So I have been fiddling with my seatbox pretty extensively these past few weeks and discovered I am missing what appears to be a spacer between the seat rails and and the seatbox.

Can everyone confirm what appears to be a 3/8" washer spacer below the rails? I have been having a bitch of a time removing the seatbox lid covers.

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
So I have been fiddling with my seatbox pretty extensively these past few weeks and discovered I am missing what appears to be a spacer between the seat rails and and the seatbox.

Can everyone confirm what appears to be a 3/8" washer spacer below the rails? I have been having a bitch of a time removing the seatbox lid covers.

yup, been all over this myself. Just ordered a few from the dealer. You need part number 4075l. Im still looking for a few nut plates if you come across them in your search. Dont want to convert to the newer style rivnuts.

RN has them too.

NPT90

yup, been all over this myself. Just ordered a few from the dealer. You need part number 4075l. Im still looking for a few nut plates if you come across them in your search. Dont want to convert to the newer style rivnuts.

RN has them too.

Bingo, couldn't locate the PN on any of the LR workshop diagrams but that is most certainly it!

I will let you know regarding nut plates, not sure what is on my seatbox but I am pretty sure its non-standard.

Also, silly question, but I think my seats are actually mounted in the wrong holes. Can anyone snap a photo of their seat rail mounting points? Feels like my seats are actually too far inboard if you get my drift...

WreckITFrank

Bingo, couldn't locate the PN on any of the LR workshop diagrams but that is most certainly it!

I will let you know regarding nut plates, not sure what is on my seatbox but I am pretty sure its non-standard.

Also, silly question, but I think my seats are actually mounted in the wrong holes. Can anyone snap a photo of their seat rail mounting points? Feels like my seats are actually too far inboard if you get my drift...

absolutely, ill snap one when i get home tonight.

WreckITFrank

Look for rivet holes for the nutplates

cb4bca9c50fc541a959f68e49565a868.jpg
e6b2efa2fb3977a08c28ed15fd08541b.jpg

JimC

Super Moderator
Staff member

Do you have an early seatbox? Up until a certain point, seats had two bolts for each foot, later and current types just have one. If swapping newer seats into an older truck, I?d be willing to be the ideal placement is between the two existing holes...

Red90

Yes and you can use whichever holes you prefer. I think most use the inboard ones to increase shoulder room.