Looking for replacement A/C Lines for 97 D90

johnnyI

The aluminum line cracked between the compressor and condenser coil where it runs between the radiator and frame. I had it pulled on my last service visit- The whole radiator needs to move to allow for it be removed/repaired. They braised it but apparently it didn't hold. I have been searching for an oem line, even contacted the original manufacturer in the UK but no luck. Found a couple random ones online but not sure they are the correct lines- plus super $$ for such a simple part. I heard that some people are able to bring their lines to places like a Napa auto parts and they will make one up for you while you wait but I have a feeling they mean the rubber hose lines not the aluminum. Any thoughts/ solutions? I'm planning on pulling it again myself this weekend and trying to braise it again myself with my old man supervising who is quite adept at welding.

One ten

I have custom hoses made all the time at a place called All Hose. It’s an industrial hose shop. I’m sure your city has something similar.

johnnyI

Thanks- Ill look into that.
FYI- contacted Paddock Spares in the UK who have said they are obsolete
Rimmer Brothers and John Craddock also do not have it.

Napalm00

Technical Excellence Contributor
Just geta rubber line made, they work fine. All hotrods,streetrods and custom cars use them absent a pipe flaring and bending tool. No big deal