2018/9 Discovery discount off MSRP

WreckITFrank

Technical Excellence Contributor
I feel like this makes the rear end a bit more manageable. The faux split gate still hurts a bit as well as the minivan profile.

heckdeckel-disco-5-1552x864.jpg

Red90

Thanks Jimmy. Sad for a truck to be 2 years old with 28k miles and potentially need a battery. We probably use the seat warmers too much. The water pump told us at 24K we?d worn out her welcome.

Modern cars are like this. They only intermittently turn on the alternator in order to save fuel. You are lucky to make three years on a battery.

rocky

NAS-ROW Addict
Modern cars are like this. They only intermittently turn on the alternator in order to save fuel. You are lucky to make three years on a battery.

I?ve been tracking the charging voltage (not amperage) on my DD. Always 14 after starting then gradually drops to 12 as the battery recharges.

FlyersFan76

The dealer in Wilmington DE is changing hands and they were discounting trucks by 10k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is piazza buying that one also?

I would imagine no since LR (and other makes) probably wants a little over lapping of competitive dealers market.

Just curious.

Roverman2010

That's a fact jack, two batteries in seven years on our D3, that's with even a battery minder on if left for sitting for a few days or more.

1of40

That's a fact jack, two batteries in seven years on our D3, that's with even a battery minder on if left for sitting for a few days or more.

I?ll be buying mine from Costco. I haven?t had to buy a new battery in years. They take them in with no questions asked as long as their records show you bought it within the warranty period.